Saturday, July 20, 2013

Do you wanna know

about something really stupid?  Ellen wants you to want to be ugly, flat out..  Well, maybe not really, but she asks us to be charming in an annoying way.  I hope you don't know my friend and like people I know over me since the n word thing.  What if we said you were rude?  Ruined your life??  Not the question someone at risk would ask, but I guess I follow your ways and see you don't "do" anything, like you're waiting.  I mean, I talk.

So, I guess I'll forget about the taunting attitude about thinking of a stimulated Ginny.  You know, I would get in trouble for going through it to her.  It might make her feel it but not necessarily.  People are mean to me.. because my mom is small but not like bony with drooping skin, like lots.  I mean, just looks good but is small, didn't eat enough as a girl, didn't have enough food on top of that.  She was very fat at 1 point as a toddler.  Reminds me of my brother.  I did say to Ellen once online my mom was like you, fat just at age 1 or 2.  She did have a more flat open face, made me feel that this Vietnamese was in my room at the mental clin'c because of that.  WHY.  It did affect me and my favorite picture with my hair dyed.  I didn't try to look like her.. I mean, that was not okay.  I know Koreans are attractive who are thin.  Too bad I didn't save some picture I ran into.

So, why are we giving Ginny inappropriate feelings she doesn't deserve to go?  Didn't I just say how much do you spend time on this?