Friday, July 19, 2013

The Address Book

It is a spotted cat cover, light brown.  I do like white and gray better..  I still got it, didn't I??

I passed around a Valencia notebook before, the teacher didn't tell me not to, like during class.  She even was mad when I stayed after class to pass it around.  It's like we were there because she is a rare feeling person.  If you accepted me racially, I would be, too.  My dad?  I dunno, I think he's stuck in a mud hole.  Ellen, I don't care if I said that, you are not.. being nice to say I have to explain it.  It's already self-explanatory.  It's funny.  He knows it.  It gives me a rise.  We don't need to say no I don't hate so and so.

Ever seen a cute, short girl, like my friend with white hair.. well, I wasn't big big.  Think it's healthy to tell me I'm bad because my pretty hair is dark?  Sometimes, it's the thing you don't want for some.